The Preservation League's annual awards celebrate the completion of outstanding restoration projects; validate the work of organizations; encourage advocates to continue their pursuits; and elevate the visibility of projects that serve as inspiration to others. We welcome a new presenting sponsor this year, Uberto Construction of New York City.
Wednesday, May 10, 2017
The New York Yacht Club
37 West 44th Street, NYC
6:00 p.m. - Awards Presentation
7:30 p.m. - Cocktail Reception
- Phoenix Brewery Apartments, Buffalo
- Beekman Hotel and Residences/Temple Court, New York City
- A. Philip Randolph Houses, Phase One, New York City
- South Street Seaport Museum: the 1885 sailing ship Wavertree, NYC
- Rouge Tomate Chelsea, New York City
- Marriott Syracuse Downtown (formerly Hotel Syracuse)
- Pickens Hall & Opera House, Heuvelton
- Argos Inn, Ithaca
- Ruth Pierpont, the former Deputy Commissioner for Historic Preservation and the Deputy State Historic Preservation Officer, will be honored for decades of service to the cause of historic preservation in New York State.
RSVP Excellence in Historic Preservation Awards - 2017
Celebrate Preservation Month and honor people and projects from across New York State that exemplify excellence in historic preservation. Awards presentation followed by cocktail reception with light fare. Business Attire.Presented by the Preservation League of New York State - so our past has a future.