The League’s statewide awards program honors notable achievements in retaining, promoting and reusing New York State’s irreplaceable architectural heritage.
The complete list of award winners is:
- Daniel Conkling House – Rensselaerville, Albany County
- Lafayette Lofts – Buffalo
- The Tishman Building – Buffalo
- DePaul Carriage Factory Apartments – Rochester
- El Barrio’s Artspace PS 109 - New York
- Pier A Restoration and Adaptive Reuse - New York
- Remington Lofts on the Canal - North Tonawanda, Niagara County
- Rye Meeting House: Sustainable Preservation, Ecology and Conservation – Westchester County.